Terzani Precious Design 2019
131Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 5

Terzani’s Precious Design Concept is luxury evolved. Each piece in this new lighting collection breaks the staid boundaries of traditional luxury, and incorporates stunningly modern design, cutting-edge technology, artisan craftsmanship and precious materials. The result are sculptures of light whose illumination transforms spaces through dynamic lighting and shadow effects. They create a new visual language of what luxury is, one that reflects both today’s aesthetics, architecture and design traditions yet also pushes towards the future.

Open the catalog to page 5
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 6

Epoque, Cyclical Light. Epoque is a light sculpture designed to study chiaroscuro and volumes. The result is a modern expression of these Renaissance-era techniques in a stunning chandelier. Composed of curved, organic lines, Epoque’s frame is made of flexible and durable brass metal, suspended by nickel metal chains. Two bands of metal, a central elongated section and an external band of wide arcs, allows the light to envelop a room in reflections of soft light. Epoque has attracted attention from those in the design community with discerning tastes. Epoque is available in nickel, black...

Open the catalog to page 6
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 9

BLACK NICKEL DALI DALI DALI DALI

Open the catalog to page 9
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 10

Atlantis, a Precious Wave. Seemingly alive, Atlantis shimmering light creates a vibrant source of energy. Its mesmerizing, organic effect is created by hundreds of illuminated lengths of draped, nickel chain. Like water in the ocean, Atlantis chains appear liquid, cascading over its gloss nickel bands and falling down towards the abyss before turning back into itself. Atlantis is composed of almost three miles of chain, meticulously hand-crafted by master Italian artisans. Design Barlas Baylar.

Open the catalog to page 10
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 16

RECOMMENDED BULB BLACK NICKEL

Open the catalog to page 16
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 17

Stream, Iridescent Light. A stunning design from Christian Lava, Stream is an impressive presence in any room. Stream’s design exploits the physical characteristics of the materials used to envelop a room in a unique, immersive light. Here, an elegant thin metal chain appear to flow down from the undulating, nickel-plated frame. These cascading tiers project a streaking, yet tranquil, shadow throughout the room. Design Christian Lava.

Open the catalog to page 17
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 21

BLACK NICKEL RECOMMENDED BULB 120V 230V mmable with all systems Dimmable with all systems I Dimmable with all systems E14 LED Dimmable with all systems I Dimmable with all systems I E12 LED Dimmable with all systems I

Open the catalog to page 21
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 22

Soscik, Classic form, Modern look. Reinventing the classics. With Soscik, Terzani combines traditional, artisan techniques with cutting edge technology to give the traditional chandelier a modern update. Over the plated frame, Soscik creates a dramatic and romantic effect, while still being able to compliment today’s modern luxury. Available as a chandelier or a ceiling lamp, Soscik proves that modern design does not have to sacrifice luxury. Design Nicolas Terzani.

Open the catalog to page 22
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 24

NICKEL BRONZE GOLD RECOMMENDED BULB I] G9 LED mmable with all system; 120V 230V G9 LED Dimmable with all systems I

Open the catalog to page 24
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 25

Volver, Breath of new Light. At Terzani, we are fortunate to work with some of the brightest young stars in Italian design. For Volver, designer Diego Bassetti and architect Andrea Panzieri of Studio 14, protegés of Bruno Rainaldi, applied their multidisciplinary approach to create Terzani’s first LED suspension light. This geometric design combines thin nickel chains with the latest in LED technology to create a light that is both elegant and modern. A breath of new light, Volver melds technology and art to achieve a new level of luxury. Design Studio 14.

Open the catalog to page 25
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 29

BLACK NICKEL 10-100 0 Different dimming options on request, 2700K LED boards on request

Open the catalog to page 29
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 30

Mizu, Flowing Light. Inspired by the tranquil and mesmerizing light refractions created by water, Mizu is customizable pendant light from Terzani. Like water droplets, no two Mizu are alike, each crystal shape is unique and made meticulously by hand. Using only the clearest crystal, Mizu perfectly emulates water’s refraction of light, casting amazing patterns around the room, reminiscent of flowing water. Also available in gold leaf and silver dust. Design Nicolas Terzani.

Open the catalog to page 30
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 35

10cm - 3.9”| Q) 011cmC.3” R01S BRl ISHI D NI Kl I CIRCULAR CANOPY 028cm - 11” R05S I >RI SHID NICKII CIRCUUR CANOPY R07S BIU ISHID NICKII CIRCULAR CANOPY CRYSTAL GOLD CRYSTAL SILVER DUST CR YSTAL RECOMMENDED BULB IgBI igb.i IRIac iriac IgBI igbi IRIAc iriac IgBI IRIAc igb.i iriac Dimmer I IGBT IGBT IGBT IGBT IGBT IGBT IGBT IGBT TR|AC TR|AC TRIAC TRIAC TRIAC TRIAC

Open the catalog to page 35
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 36

Argent, a Precious Cloud. With this suspension light, designer Dodo Arslan creates a shimmering, precious cloud. Argent consists of metal discs that have been meticulously joined by hand by Terzani craftsmen into clusters. Once lit, the multiple, angled surfaces of the discs emanate a soft, shimmering glow. Design Dodo Arslan.

Open the catalog to page 36
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 42

GOLD PLATED RECOMMENDED BULB IGBT IGBT IGBT IGBT TRIAC IGBT TRIAC Different dimming options on request, N93S N94S N95S also available 2700K on request

Open the catalog to page 42
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 43

Manta, Shimmering Waves. Manta is the latest design featuring the distinctive crystal first unveiled in Nicolas Terzani’s best-selling Mizu. Collaborating with designer Dodo Arslan, the two imaginative minds created a light featuring sinuous, undulating lines. The results are soft waves of crystal light reminiscent of being underwater. The innovative Manta is made of crystal, with a dimmable integrated LED lamp focused on maximizing the crystal’s reflection. Manta’s organic form is available in two sizes and can be installed in numerous, customizable arrangements. Design Dodo Arslan &...

Open the catalog to page 43
Terzani Precious Design 2019 - 46

Doodle, Freehand Design. We no longer march in a straight line. Our lives are dynamic, intertwining collections of relationships, experiences and journeys. Reflecting the fluidity of our generation, designer Simone Micheli has created a new, contemporary light for Terzani, Doodle. Like us, each Doodle is unique, each pendant is handcrafted by artisans to resemble a randomised path. And, to give us control over the journey we want to take, each LED bulb can be placed anywhere on the light, not only reflecting the choices we make in life, but giving Doodle a special flexibility. Design Simone...

Open the catalog to page 46

All TERZANI catalogs and technical brochures

1. 0N88B-F-S

1 Pages

2. Wabi

2 Pages

3. Tresor

3 Pages

4. Soscik

4 Pages

5. Pug

3 Pages