OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015
48Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 1

OASIQ EUROPE • T +32 3 4702476 • INFO.EUROPE@OASIQ.COM OASIQ NEW YORK • T +1 212 355 0625 • INFO@OASIQ.COM OASIQ BEJING • T +86 10 87220882 • INFO@OASIQ.COM.CN INSPIRED BY NATURE. CRAFTED FOR PEOPLE.

Open the catalog to page 1
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 2

INSPIRED BY NATURE. CRAFTED FOR PEOPLE. OASIQ IS OUTDOOR LIVING THE WAY IT’S MEANT TO BE. IN TOUCH WITH NATURE’S BEAUTY. IN LOVE WITH APPEALING DESIGN AND IN TUNE WITH MODERN COMFORT. OASIQ PRESENTS NEW COLLECTIONS FOR 2015, AS WELL AS ADDITIONS TO EXISTING COLLECTIONS. EACH OF THESE DESIGNS INNOVATIVELY BLENDS SKILLED CRAFTSMANSHIP WITH HIGH-TECH MATERIALS. EACH EMBODIES THE KIND OF OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE OASIQ STANDS FOR: INSPIRED BY NATURE. CRAFTED FOR PEOPLE. Graphic design: www.oranjeboven.nl Text: Angelique Cachia Photography: www.owenraggett.com © Copyright OASIQ All copyrights are owned...

Open the catalog to page 2
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 3

Teak lounge sofa Aluminium and teak chairs NEW TABLES FOR LESS SPACIOUS AREAS Stainless steel dining & coffee tables Dining & bar tables with various tops Handwoven foot stool Teak top dining table Interview Gijs Papavoine Interview Mark Gabbertas Overview collection

Open the catalog to page 3
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 4

MARO Ready to take the art of relaxation to the next level? MARO’s excellently proportioned teak frame supports king-sized cushions for an opulent lounging experience. Fitted cushions pamper you with their superior comfort. The simple lines of the handwoven rope add a playful twist to the sturdy teak frame. MARO’s modular elements offer the versatility expected of modern outdoor furniture. The sofa and oversized club chairs turn a terrace into an inviting outdoor retreat. Various chaise longue and corner seat combos introduce a clubby vibe to set the scene for entertaining.

Open the catalog to page 4
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 6

LAVISH OUTDOOR LEISURE.

Open the catalog to page 6
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 7

ATTOL SIDE TABLES FOR AN ALL-TEAK MOTIF. 5

Open the catalog to page 7
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 8

ROBUST TEAK WITH A PLAYFUL HANDWOVEN ROPE TWIST.

Open the catalog to page 8
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 9

KING-SIZED FITTED CUSHIONS FOR SUPERIOR COMFORT. 7

Open the catalog to page 9
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 11

3 SEATER SOFA, CORNER SOFA AND LAZY LOUNGE CHAIR FOR COSY RELAXATION.

Open the catalog to page 11
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 12

GIJS PAPAVOINE DESIGNER OF MARO DESIGN VIRTUOSO GIJS PAPAVOINE EXCELS AT TAKING A SIMPLE IDEA TO ITS LOGICAL CONCLUSION. STRONG GRAPHIC ELEMENTS COMPLEMENTED BY AN INSPIRED USE OF BASIC SHAPES CHARACTERIZE HIS WORK. HIS QUEST FOR THE PERFECT MIX OF PURE LINES AND FUNCTIONALITY HAS MADE HIM A PEERLESS DESIGNER OF CHAIRS IN PARTICULAR. THIS CULMINATED IN GROUNDBREAKING DESIGNS IN WHICH GRACEFULLY ARCHED BACKS RAISED THE BAR IN TERMS OF SEATING COMFORT.

Open the catalog to page 12
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 13

“ Y DESIGNS ALWAYS STEM FROM M A POWERFUL BASIC FORM AND ARE CHARACTERIZED BY SIMPLICITY.” “My roots are in industrial design, not in art. My designs reflect this because they are uncomplicated, logical and practical. I start with a general idea and proceed to work it out on paper until the essential features of my design emerge. It’s much like sculpting. As a designer I think it’s also very important to stay in tune with the hustle and bustle of daily life. I thrive on chaos, and an important part of my inspiration is drawn from my encounters with the people I meet as I go about my day.”...

Open the catalog to page 13
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 14

“ HE REAL VOYAGE OF T DISCOVERY IS NOT IN SEEKING NEW LANDSCAPES BUT IN HAVING NEW EYES.” MARCEL PROUST

Open the catalog to page 14
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 16

COCO Meet the new kid on the block. A chair with the winning personality of a style icon. COCO’s allure is unmistakable from afar, and irresistible up close. Designed to stand out in a crowd, this chair brings a sophisticated sense of leisure to that outdoor space where having a good time is always on the menu. COCO’s funky flair is defined by its original blend of materials. Steel frame and aluminium seat panels are powder coated in the same colour to form a striking ensemble. Elegant teak legs heighten the contrast.

Open the catalog to page 16
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 18

COCO WITH THE NEW MACHAR TEAK TOP DINING TABLE.

Open the catalog to page 18
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 19

SETTING THE NEW STANDARD FOR OUTDOOR DINING.

Open the catalog to page 19
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 20

BRING FLAIR TO EVERY TABLE. COCO WITH THE SERAC DINING TABLE.

Open the catalog to page 20
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 21

COCO WITH THE REEF DINING TABLE.

Open the catalog to page 21
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 24

MARK GABBERTAS DESIGNER OF COCO AND SERAC MARK GABBERTAS IS A MULTIPLE AWARD-WINNING DESIGNER WHO HAS PIONEERED MANY NEW FORMS AND PROCESSES IN FURNITURE DESIGN. HE WAS AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE RENAISSANCE IN THE BRITISH DESIGNER/MAKER MOVEMENT IN THE 1990S BEFORE ESTABLISHING THE GABBERTAS STUDIO IN 2001. THE DESIGN STUDIO CURRENTLY LEADS THE WAY IN EXPERIMENTING WITH NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND HAS EARNED ACCOLADES FOR PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES OF OUTDOOR FURNITURE DESIGN.

Open the catalog to page 24
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 25

“DELIBERATELY EXPRESSIVE BUT ALSO VERY SIMPLE” “The inspiration for the COCO design comes from a desire to explore the potential of using two simple and graphic planes in juxtaposition, and to consider how these slightly different forms can relate to each other. The design is deliberately expressive, but also very simple. It references, in a gentle way, mid-century typologies via the frame structure. This allows the combination of materials that have always appealed - the forgiving nature of wood with the strictness of steel. The result is a chair that has an unmistakable contemporary...

Open the catalog to page 25
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 26

“ HE FUTURE BELONGS TO T THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE BEAUTY OF THEIR DREAMS.” ELEANOR ROOSEVELT FORMER FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES

Open the catalog to page 26
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 28

SERAC & CERU The SERAC and CERU tables test the limits of less spacious areas. Their adaptability opens up new possibilities for turning a small terrace into an inviting meeting place. Or for creating a romantic rooftop dining area with space to spare.

Open the catalog to page 28
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 29

SERAC & CERU TABELS

Open the catalog to page 29
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 30

SERAC TABELS SERAC’S BRANCHED FRAME IS A PERFECT HARMONY OF ELEGANCE AND STABILITY. A wide variety of sizes with a choice of stainless steel or HPL top make this table the ideal choice when space is at a premium and style is essential.

Open the catalog to page 30
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 31

CERU TABELS This trendy table for dining or bar areas is a handsome option in powder-coated aluminium frame and top. Also stunning with an HPL or teak top.

Open the catalog to page 31
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 32

“ EEP YOUR FACE ALWAYS K TOWARD THE SUNSHINE AND SHADOWS WILL FALL BEHIND YOU.” WALT WHITMAN POET

Open the catalog to page 32
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 34

A SEAMLESS FIT WITH SMOOTH POWDER-COATED FINISH.

Open the catalog to page 34
OASIQ catalogue nouveaute 2015 - 35

OPEN-AIR DINING DEFINED. AVID SUN SEEKERS ARE ALL SET TO MAKE THE MOST OF EVERY RAY OF SUNSHINE WITH THIS STACKABLE AND PRACTICAL CORAIL SUN LOUNGER. 33

Open the catalog to page 35

All OASIQ catalogs and technical brochures