video corpo

ME AND MY HOME - SALONE DEL MOBILE 2014
5Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

ME AND MY HOME - SALONE DEL MOBILE 2014 - 2

Care for details is a must for MisuraEmme. This does not only show through the choice of first-class materials – from Carrara marble to solid oak wood, fabrics made in Italy to European leathers – but also customised processing and craftsmanship give added value to complimentary furniture. Such high accuracy shows, for example, in the shaped solid oak feet of the bed: in the elegant and sinuous pleats of the padded headboard; preciously made handles that look like jewellery; in the storic and incomparable bar trolley of Afred Roth. And then, again, the special chamfering that makes the...

Open the catalog to page 2
ME AND MY HOME - SALONE DEL MOBILE 2014 - 3

Il segno indiscutibilmente riconoscibile di Archetto si arricchisce di nuovi elementi, le gambe curve si contrappongono come riflesso alla seduta. L’eccellente lavorazione ebanistica del legno massello negli incastri e sezioni a sagoma variabile, conferisce un naturale disegno di continuità armoniosa. Questo nuovo connubio si coordina con le nuove collezioni dei tavoli in legno. Sumo rivista il capitoné in chiave moderna e più disinvolta: le sue plissettature accompagnano la confezione sartoriale accennando ad una morbidezza istintiva e serena. La silhouette dello schienale avvolge nella...

Open the catalog to page 3
ME AND MY HOME - SALONE DEL MOBILE 2014 - 4

Interview with Mauro Lipparini Design styles and trends, from the viewpoint of a designer I am persuaded that to design is like navigating in the dark, it is a job that takes you to unexplored territories – a contradiction that supports us throughout the conception and development stages – and it is also, with good reason, a “theft.” A theft in as much as it interprets, reformulates and gives new life to something from the past. This applies to all jobs, but is more evident in the arts. It only requires intellectual honesty and a capacity to interpret and transform. Invention cannot do...

Open the catalog to page 4
ME AND MY HOME - SALONE DEL MOBILE 2014 - 5

Ignazio Gardella Designer Werner Max Moser Designer Alvar Aalto Designer Alfred Roth Designer Since 1902 The Italian Design Furniture. misuraemme.it concept by Fabiano Morsanuto | Dynago Solutions | www.dynago.it - photo Michele Poli Mascheroni The story is a great Present,

Open the catalog to page 5

All MisuraEmme SpA catalogs and technical brochures

1. Me and my beds

66 Pages

2. ME and my News

74 Pages

3. ME and my home

99 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. ME and my beds

87 Pages

2. ME and my beds