6. P. 6

7. P. 7

8. P. 8

9. P. 9

10. P. 10

11. P. 20

12. P. 30

Catalogue excerpts

MA/U Studio Allégade 19 2000 Frederiksberg C Credits Art; Javier Roz, Spain Art; Mikal Harrsen Lamp; Atollo by Vico Magistretti, Oluce, Italy Brass library lamp; Anour Side table; Syd by Francesc Rifé, Ziru / Ziru Scandinavia Lounge Chair; Ella by Francesc Rifé, Ziru / Ziru Scandinavia Oxford Dictionary

Open the catalogue to page 2

Rudimentary INTERIOR GEOMETRY Design by Mikal Harrsen & Adam Hall R.I.G. Modules with 7 step gables R.I.G. Modules configurator for designing and customizing layout

Open the catalogue to page 3

“ by using well known construction techniques, we wanted to create a design with an absolute generic appearance, which would allow the structure and the materials to perform as the ultimate leading character “ R.I.G. Modules, 1 section, 3 step gables with glass shelves R.I.G. Modules, 2 sections with 5 step gables

Open the catalogue to page 4

R.I.G. Modules, 3 step gables and shelves in Dinesen Douglas. The solid wood provides a great solution when extra strength is needed for heavy items, books, etc. Mixing shelves creates a playful expression

Open the catalogue to page 5

Black R.I.G. Modules frame, shelves in glass and white PU structure coated MDF Solid cold drawn steel profiles, special designed and patented R.I.G. joints and European craftmansship

Open the catalogue to page 6

Rudimentary Interior Geometry Rudimentary; ruːdɪˈmɛnt(ə)ri - involving or limited to basic principles R.I.G. Modules in a bold and minimal configuration

Open the catalogue to page 7

R.I.G. Modules, 3 step gables, 2 sections with white shelves and 500 x 1100 mm desk insert R.I.G. Modules, 3 step gables, 2 sections with 4 natural oak shelves

Open the catalogue to page 8

R.I.G. Modules, 3 step gables, 2 sections with white shelves and 50 x 110 cm desk insert R.I.G. Modules, 3 step gables, 1 section with 3 shelves

Open the catalogue to page 9

R.I.G. Modules, 7 step gables, 1 sections with white shelves and 50 x 110 cm desk insert R.I.G. Modules, 7 step gables, 1 section with oak shelves

Open the catalogue to page 10

R.I.G. Modules wardrobe. 7 step gables, 1 section with white shelves and hanger rail R.I.G. Modules, 7 step gables, 2 sections with desk insert and mixed shelves

Open the catalogue to page 11

R.I.G. TABLE Design by Mikal Harrsen & Adam Hall R.I.G. Table with compact laminate desktop and linoleum finish Available in various sizes - ex. 80 x 140 / 180 / 220 R.I.G. Table with compact laminate desktop Available in various finishes - ex. oak, douglas fir, compact laminate and linoleum

Open the catalogue to page 12

R.I.G. BENCH Design by Mikal Harrsen & Adam Hall R.I.G.Bench with Dinesen Douglas and Benchtop Available in various sizes - ex. 40 x 120 / 180 / 220 cm. Hight: 43 cm The R.I.G. Bench can also functions parfectly as sideboard or occational table Available in various finishes - ex. oak, douglas fir, or laminated high density fibre boards

Open the catalogue to page 13

Design by Mikal Harrsen T.T.A. Table with compact laminate desktop and linoleum finish Available in various sizes ex. 90 x 240 / 300 / 360 / 420 T.T.A. Table in Douglas Fir with soap and lye treatment Available in various finishes - ex. oak, douglas fir or high density fibre boards with linoleum, oil or laminate.

Open the catalogue to page 15

“ inspired by the optical experimental works of Josef Albers, we set out to create a simple geometrical structure for a table frame “ Tribute; trɪbjuːt - an act, statement, or gift that is intended to show gratitude, respect, or admiration Detail of the T.T.A table frame

Open the catalogue to page 16

T.T.A. Table. 90 x 180 cm. Hight 73 cm. Cold drawn steel profiles with structure powder coating and Dinesen Douglas Tabletop The T.T.A. Tables with solid wood tabletop are also available in custom sizes

Open the catalogue to page 17

T.T.A. Table. 90 x 240 cm with white compact laminate tabletop

Open the catalogue to page 18

Randomly attached compartments Design by Mikal Harrsen The R.A.C. storage system consists of 3 components; tower, lid and drawer to be joined into any thinkable configuration The R.A.C. configurator allows for easy customization.

Open the catalogue to page 19

R.A.C. units in 2 levels with lid

Open the catalogue to page 20

“ Our main focus, when designing the R.A.C. system, has been to provide a storage solution with maximum flexibility and usability, based on an absolute minimum of components, and in addition - no tools needed for assembly ” Randomly Attached Compartments Compartment; kəmˈpɑːtm(ə)nt - a separate section or part of a structure or container R.A.C. units are attached horizontally and vertically with lock dis

Open the catalogue to page 21

Constructed of 3 mm. powder coated steel the system offers an ultra light expression

Open the catalogue to page 22

creative office project Design by Mikal Harrsen C.O.P. units mounted with brackets for existing wall The 3 basic units can be fitted with additional shelves and drawers in endless configurations

Open the catalogue to page 23

“ with the ‘Creative Office Project’ MA/U Studio has set out to provide new standards for furnishing offices and creative workspaces. The C.O.P. system offers an unmatched flexible storage solution with its concealed rail mounting system ” Variation of C.O.P. units A, B and C with drawers and additional shelves C.O.P. units attached to the consealed rail system allows for easy rearrangemen

Open the catalogue to page 24

Creative Office Project Creative; kriːˈeɪtɪv - relating to or involving the use of the imagination or original ideas to create something C.O.P. shelves and drawers are attached with magnets and easily rearranged

Open the catalogue to page 25

Aligned formation of C.O.P. units The C.O.P. units are constructed of 2 mm. powder coated steel

Open the catalogue to page 26

never ending table Design: Søren Ulrik Petersen & MA/U Studio 7 meter N.E.T. table with desktop of 2 Dinesen Douglas planks The N.E.T. tables are produced “made to measure” in most types of wood on request

Open the catalogue to page 27

“ the name derives from our ability to produce the tables in lengths up to 15 meters in douglas fir and up to 6 meters in various kinds of hard wood, – not to mention the never ending dinners, stories, meetings and social gatherings that will create the patina of these pieces ” 2.4 meter N.E.T. table with Dinesen Douglas desktop Detail of trestle and desktop

Open the catalogue to page 28

Never Ending Table N.E.T. table with black trestles and tabletop in smoked oak Table; teɪb(ə)l - a piece of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs, providing a level surface for eating, writing, or working

Open the catalogue to page 29

All MA/U STUDIO catalogues and technical brochures

1. R.A.C.

2 Pages

En
  2. Ziru

113 Pages

En
  3. R.I.G

23 Pages

En
  4. N.E.T.