TrendVario 4200
13Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

TrendVario 4200 - 1

Free space Detail free space see page 3 to 6 Page 3 Sliding door width dimensions Page 5 Sliding door width dimensions Tolerances for space requirements + 3 [+ 1’’ ] 0 0 Standard passenger cars: Limousine, Station Sagon, SUV, Van according to clearance and maximum surface load. Standard 190 cm [6‘-3‘‘] Rail system see page 9 Clearance profile Page 7 Approach Free spaces Function Height dimensions See page 2 for all pit and height dimensions. Page 10 Technical data Page 6 Roll door width dimensions Page 8 Load plan Single parking spaces can Loadable up to also be upgraded to handle 2600 kg [5730 lbs] heavier loads at a later date! Page 4 Sliding door width dimensions Dimensions: cm [ft] Weights: kg [lbs] Forces: kN [lbf] Temperature: °C [°F] Detail doors see page 3 to 6 Page 2 Height dimensions PRODUCT DATA Smallest type Biggest type Standard type Special system: maximum load for extra charge. To follow the minimum finished dimensions, make sure to consider the tolerances according to VOB, part C (DIN 18330 and 18331) and the DIN 18202. Car width for platform width 230 cm [7’-7’’]. If wider platforms are used it is also possible to park wider cars. Potential equalization from foundation grounding connection to system (provided by the customer). Tolerances for the evenness of the carriageway (floor) must be strictly complied with in accordance with DIN (=German Industrial Standard) No. 18202, chart 3, line 3. For convenient use of your parking space and due to the fact that the cars keep becoming longer we recommend a pit length of 560 cm [18’-4’’]. If sprinklers are r

Open the catalog to page 1
TrendVario 4200 - 2

TrendVario 4200 I Code number 585.64.810-014 I Version 04.2019 Page 1 Section Car data Page 3 Sliding door width dimensions Page 4 Sliding door width dimensions Car height Car height Height UF GF Car height Car height Height UF GF Page 5 Sliding door width dimensions Page 6 Roll door width dimensions Page 7 Approach Free spaces Function Page 8 Load plan Car height Car height Height UF GF Car height Car height Height UF GF Page 11 Electrical To be performed by the customer Car height Car height Height UF GF Car height Car height Height UF GF

Open the catalog to page 2
TrendVario 4200 - 3

TrendVario 4200 I Code number 585.64.810-014 I Version 04.2019 Page 1 Section Car data Page 3 Sliding door width dimensions Page 4 Sliding door width dimensions Page 5 Sliding door width dimensions Page 6 Roll door width dimensions Page 7 Approach Free spaces Function Page 8 Load plan Columns per each grid unit Carriageway in accordance with local regulations Usable platform width UF GF Page 11 Electrical To be performed by the customer ©According to the ASR A1.7 , an inspection book is required for the commercial use of a gate with electric drive. Prior to commissioning, and then once a...

Open the catalog to page 3
TrendVario 4200 - 4

TrendVario 4200 | Code number 585.64.810-014 | Version 04.2019 Garages with sliding doors (standard) | Widths dimensions Sliding door between columns Page 2 Height dimensions Page 4 Sliding door width dimensions Page 6 Roll door width dimensions Page 7 Approach Free spaces Function Columns every second grid unit Carriageway in accordance with local regulations According to the ASR A1.7, an inspection book is required for the commercial use of a gate with electric drive. Prior to commissioning, and then once a year, the gate has to be inspected by an expert and the findings entered in the...

Open the catalog to page 4
TrendVario 4200 - 5

TrendVario 4200 I Code number 585.64.810-014 I Version 04.2019 Garages with sliding doors (standard) I Widths dimensions Sliding door in front of columns Page 1 Section Car data Free space Page 3 Sliding door width dimensions Page 4 Sliding door width dimensions Page 5 Sliding door width dimensions Columns per each grid unit Page 6 Roll door width dimensions Page 7 Approach Free spaces Function Page 8 Load plan Carriageway in accordance with local regulations Usable platform width UF GF Columns every second grid unit Usable platform width UF GF RB 8 B3 B4 Page 11...

Open the catalog to page 5
TrendVario 4200 - 6

TrendVario 4200 I Code number 585.64.810-014 I Version 04.2019 Page 1 Section Car data Garages with roll doors I Widths dimensions Roll door behind columns Page 3 Sliding door width dimensions Page 4 Sliding door width dimensions Page 5 Sliding door width dimensions Page 6 Roll door width dimensions Page 7 Approach Free spaces Function Columns per each grid unit Usable platform width UF UF Page 8 Load plan Carriageway in accordance with local regulations Page 11 Electrical To be performed by the customer ©According to the ASR A1.7, an inspection book is required for the commercial use of...

Open the catalog to page 6
TrendVario 4200 - 7

TrendVario 4200 I Code number 585.64.810-014 I Version 04.2019 Page 1 Section Car data Approach Page 2 Height dimensions Page 3 Sliding door width dimensions Page 4 Sliding door width dimensions OThe illustrated maximum approach angles must not be exceeded. Incorrect approach angles will cause serious maneouvring & positioning problems on the parking system for which the local agency of KLAUS Multiparking accepts no responsibility. Page 5 Sliding door width dimensions Longitudinal free space Page 6 Roll door width dimensions Page 7 Approach Free spaces Function Page 8 Load plan 12 RB = Grid...

Open the catalog to page 7
TrendVario 4200 - 8

TrendVario 4200 I Code number 585.64.810-014 I Version 04.2019 Page 8 of 13 Page 1 Section Car data Load plan Page 3 Sliding door width dimensions Page 4 Sliding door width dimensions Page 5 Sliding door width dimensions Page 6 Roll door width dimensions Page 7 Approach Free spaces Function Page 8 Load plan Usable platform width _ RB H _ R B1 _,RB2_ Page 11 Electrical To be performed by the customer OThe system is dowelled to floor and walls. The drillin g depth in the floor is approx. 15 cm [6'']. The drilling depth in the walls is approx. 12 cm [5'']. Floor and walls are to be made of...

Open the catalog to page 8
TrendVario 4200 - 9

Rail load by moving traffic load: – For surface load 2000 kg [4400 lbs]: 6,5 kN [1,461lbf] per wheel – For surface load 2600 kg [5730 lbs]: 8 kN [1,798 lbf] per wheel Laying on finished floor Direction of parking Guide rail 1,5 [0,6‘‘] Top edge of finished floor Tolerances for the evenness of the carriageway must be strictly complied with in accordance with DIN (= German Industrial Standard) No. 18202, chart 3, line 3. No expansion joints are permitted within the area of the rail system. 1 We do not recommend mastic asphalt. Evenness and Tolerances (abstract from DIN 18 202, table 3) The...

Open the catalog to page 9

All KLAUS Multiparking GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. flyers

2 Pages

2. MultiBase U3

7 Pages

3. ParkBoard PQ

5 Pages

Archived catalogs