Folder News 2013
13Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Folder News 2013 - 1

Lights to live Blom by Form Us With Love

Open the catalog to page 1
Folder News 2013 - 2

For the past eighty years we’ve told the story of Italian design. Our pursuit is beauty, a mark that continuously defines our identity. Our strength is creating objects that defy time, symbols of elegance and excellence. Da oltre ottant’anni raccontiamo la storia del design italiano. Ricerchiamo il bello, qualità costante della nostra identità. La nostra forza è creare oggetti che sfidano il tempo, simboli di eleganza e eccellenza. Today we renew our philosophy as we widen our horizons and open our doors to the world and to innovation. Our aspiration is to bring a vital, intense, and honest...

Open the catalog to page 2
Folder News 2013 - 3

Odeon Blom “Blom is inspired by the shifting light and seasonal changes of the Nordic countries. It is rooted in the Scandinavian attitude of practicality and versatility.” — Andreas Engesvik Row FontanaArte presents its new collection of lamps. A new way to illuminate the beauty of contemporary life. “With Row we wanted to design a technological but very lightweight lamp, with a light source that could be moved effortlessly, with the touch of a finger.” — Zaven “Yupik is inspired by the nomadic lifestyle of modern day life. It is designed to be moved around and adapted to the needs of the...

Open the catalog to page 3
Folder News 2013 - 4

Home is where I want to be. Blom Andreas Engesvik In my home I create the best light. In this atmosphere I can fully express myself. A casa mia creo la luce migliore. In questa atmosfera posso esprimermi a pieno. Pick me up and turn me round. Friendly, compact. A table lamp designed to interact with people. Thanks to its petals, Blom answers the needs of home dwellers: its blades rotate around a diffuser, to make it easy to manually regulate the intensity of light. A personal light, to release or screen-out as you prefer. A colorful gift, perfect for every room, designed for those who wish...

Open the catalog to page 4
Folder News 2013 - 5

Home is where I feel inspired. Light is a source of imagination. It follows me around in my everyday creations. Simply lean me as you want. La luce è fonte d’immaginazione. Mi accompagna nelle creazioni di ogni giorno. An intuitive action to brighten up your projects. Thanks to its swiveling base and articulated arms, you can twist Row in any direction. To lean its stem just press the colorful rubber eyelet, easy breezy. Intuitive, versatile, dynamic: this work lamp incorporates simplicity and technology. With an eye for visual comfort, this LED lamp was created for those who —for pleasure...

Open the catalog to page 5
Folder News 2013 - 6

Home is where I am at ease. Yupik Form Us With Love “Inseguo il sogno di una casa vivente”, wrote Gio Ponti. Thanks to light, everything is in motion. “Inseguo il sogno di una casa vivente”, scriveva Gio Ponti. Grazie alla luce tutto è in movimento. Little genius, lightness is its strength. Yupik is a multi-purpose, eclectic lamp, designed for working, studying, or relaxing. The resistant and textured material of its shell protects it against hits and falls. Yupik can be placed vertically, leaning on its side, or hanging from above. A domestic headlight to pick up like a torch, easy to...

Open the catalog to page 6
Folder News 2013 - 7

Home is where I find energy. Koho Mika Tolvanen My home is always open to friends. Light welcomes an open hand and an open heart. But I love playing outside. Casa mia è sempre aperta agli amici. Le luci danno il benvenuto alle persone autentiche. From room to room, in the garden. On coffee tables in the patio. Even on a boat or to the beach. Versatile, cable-free, Koho is a LED lamp, rechargeable, resistant, uncomplicated. It lights up when you touch the top, and can be used upsidedown. When the battery is about to run out, it blinks to let you know. Born to be taken outside, and fit for...

Open the catalog to page 7
Folder News 2013 - 8

Home is where I travel in my mind. Odeon Studio Klass A beautiful home deserves perfect illumination. Light breathes life into every room. Una bella casa merita un’illuminazione perfetta. La luce è ciò che la esalta e la rende viva. Choose the distance and take me closer. Quality of life according to your desired intensity. Odeon is a movable lamp that gives the right brightness to each moment of the day. One of a kind. The elegant soul of the room, its light is reflected onto the walls. To change its brightness, just vary Odeon’s distance from the wall. Lined in leather, Odeon was born to...

Open the catalog to page 8
Folder News 2013 - 9

Home is where I unveil my kingdom. Cheshire GamFratesi I cherish my home because it’s where love dwells. A full house needs an honest light. Curo casa mia perché è il luogo degli affetti. Una casa vissuta ha bisogno di una luce sincera. I love to turn the rooms upside down. With elegance and contemporary taste, simplicity and irony: a lamp awaiting its moment to shine, resting on a table, atop its stem, or suspended from above. Like the cat in Alice in Wonderland, Cheshire has a strong personality. Its glow is screened by an opaque, silky dome. Thanks to its lightweight, resistant...

Open the catalog to page 9
Folder News 2013 - 10

Home is where I enjoy my thoughts. Albedo Studio Drift Illumination is thought. In my home I can reconsider things under the right light. L’illuminazione è pensiero. In casa posso riconsiderare ogni cosa sotto la giusta luce. Set me free to brighten up the room. Precious, ethereal. Warm and familiar. A suspended lamp, spreading a weightless glow on the life of the home. Envisioned for the liveliest rooms, Albedo is a multifaceted play of seams, hovering over a lightweight frame. Light filters through the fabric, warming the environment with intimacy and sophistication. A dramatic yet quiet...

Open the catalog to page 10
Folder News 2013 - 11

Home is where I reflect the most. Lunaire Ferréol Babin Light embraces everything. It adapts to my mood, it answers my needs. La luce avvolge tutto. Si adatta al mio stato d’animo, risponde alle mie esigenze. Touch me lightly to set the mood. The moon is in the room, and an eclipse is always a possibility. With Lunaire, a wall lamp, light responds to the smallest gesture: by lifting its central disk the light fills the room; tilt it down, and the light is reflected on the wall. Elegant, very bright, Lunaire breathes life into the largest spaces, halls and foyers. A source of variable light,...

Open the catalog to page 11

All FontanaArte catalogs and technical brochures

1. YUMI_

1 Pages

2. CARTOCCIO

1 Pages

3. TOUR

1 Pages

4. VERTIGO

1 Pages

5. LASOSPESA

1 Pages