Joint Catalogue_2014
15Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Joint Catalogue_2014 - 1

EXECUTIVE TABLE AND CHAIR SYSTEM DESIGN ANDERS HERMANSEN PRODUCTION ENGELBRECHTS

Open the catalog to page 1
Joint Catalogue_2014 - 3

GB JOINT suggests sovereignty with a measured elegance of its own. The aesthetic expression speaks of precision and comfortable functionality. It’s a chair dressed for the job, with wheels, tilts and armrests poised for afterthought in the exclusive meeting room. The table rises to the occasion with a sleek top plate of glass, laminate, linoleum or hardwood, while the aluminum frame effortlessly repeats itself. JOINT is not to represent the bourgeois, but rather become a symbol of functional exclusivity. DK JOINT signalerer overskud med en egen afmålt elegance. Formsproget er komfortabelt,...

Open the catalog to page 3
Joint Catalogue_2014 - 4

GB Upholstry is optional in many fabrics and with a choice of three different backsides. DK Stolen kan polstres med mange forskellige betræk og bagside i tre forskellige farver. D Die Polsterung ist optional in vielen verschiedenen Stoffen und mit einer Auswahl von drei verschiedenen Rückseiten erhältlich.

Open the catalog to page 4
Joint Catalogue_2014 - 5

GB To truly appreciate craftsmanship, you sometimes have to turn things upside down DK Godt møbelhåndværk kendes somme tider bedst på hovedet. D Um echte Handarbeit wertschätzen zu können, muss man manchmal die Dinge umdrehen.

Open the catalog to page 5
Joint Catalogue_2014 - 6

GB Connectivity is emphasized by the contrast between anodized and polished aluminum. DK Kontrasten mellem anodiseret og poleret aluminium understreger det modulære princip. D Verbindungen werden durch den Kontrast zwischen eloxiertem und poliertem Aluminium betont.

Open the catalog to page 6
Joint Catalogue_2014 - 7

GB The frame parts embrace the tube rather than grasp around it. The joint transition emphasizes and reinforces the perception of a unified whole. DK Stellets dele føjer sig ind i røret i stedet for at gribe omkring det. Overgangene understreges og styrker opfattelsen af helheden. D Der Rahmen bezieht die Säule mit ein, eher als sie einzunehmen. Der Gelenkübergang unterstreicht und verstärkt die Empfindung einer einheitlichen Gesamtheit.

Open the catalog to page 7
Joint Catalogue_2014 - 9

GB Two exposed torsion springs ensure a flexible seating and adds masculine function to the aesthetics. Adjust bounce to comfort with an unbraco key. DK To frilagte torsionsfjedre sikrer trinløs vippefunktion og lægger maskulin funktion til æstetikken. Modstanden reguleres med en unbraco nøgle. D Zwei freiliegende Drehfedern gewährleisten eine flexible Sitzneigung und verbinden Funktion und Ästhetik. Widerstand wird mit einem Inbusschlüssel reguliert.

Open the catalog to page 9
Joint Catalogue_2014 - 10

GB Seatbelt-style nylon straps combine ventilation with graphic impact. DK Flettet gjord i sort nylon kombinerer komfort med grafisk effekt. D Geflochtene Gurtbände in schwarzem Nylon kombinieren Komfort mit grafischem Effekt.

Open the catalog to page 10
Joint Catalogue_2014 - 11

GB Neatweave conforms to your body, keeping your cool in black, grey, white, bloodorange or greyblue. DK Netvæv føjer sig efter kroppen og sikrer ventileret komfort i sort, grå, hvid, blodappelsin eller gråblå. D Netzgewebe bietet Ihnen hohen Sitzkomfort und ein angenehmes Sitzklima in schwarz, grau, weiss, blutorange oder graublau.

Open the catalog to page 11
Joint Catalogue_2014 - 12

DESIGNER ANDERS HERMANSEN GB Anders Hermansen has during a number of years, used his sense of shapes in order to create unique products for Bang & Olufsen, among others, such as their latest flagship audio and picture products BeoSound 5 and BeoPlay V1 and the famous Earphones, which has set new standards for sound all over the world, from symphony orchestras, pop stars and professional sport athletes. W hen did it all start? I have never believed that one can just draw a product. In my world, I have to find and study a place, a context it needs to fit into, before it is possible to talk...

Open the catalog to page 12
Joint Catalogue_2014 - 13

JOINT TABLE AND CHAIR DIMENSIONS

Open the catalog to page 13
Joint Catalogue_2014 - 14

COLORS AND MATERIALS FOR CHAIRS COLORS AND MATERIALS FOR TABLES CANTANEX MINI LOOME NETWEAVE CANTANEX MINI LOOME WHITE CANTANEX MINI LOOME BLACK CANTANEX MINI LOOME GREY CANTANEX MINI LOOME BLOODORANGE GB JOINT chair: Made of polished aluminum, available with either a 4-footed swivel base for a meeting room chair or with a 5-footed swivel base with pneumatic height adjustment and tilt as an office chair. Both versions are available in netweave, fabric, webbing or leather. JOINT table system: Made of polished aluminum, with anodized frame and columns. The tabletops are available in the...

Open the catalog to page 14

All Engelbrechts catalogs and technical brochures

1. KEVI

15 Pages

2. CHAIRIK

36 Pages

3. JOINT

20 Pages

4. PETIT PLATEAU

12 Pages

5. FOLDIT

24 Pages