Contract Catalog Volume 1 2017-2018
19Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Contract Catalog Volume 1 2017-2018 - 1

2017 - 2018 CONTRACT COLLECTION Volume 1 c h 11 e w i c h PLYNYL® TILE FLOORING PLYNYL® W2W FLOORING CUSTOM FLOOR MATS

Open the catalog to page 1
Contract Catalog Volume 1 2017-2018 - 2

Vol.01 PLYNYL® TILE FLOORING PLYNYL® W2W FLOORING CUSTOM FLOOR MATS Over sixteen years ago, New York designer Sandy Chilewich introduced her first woven textiles to the international design community. Together with Joe Sultan, her architect husband and partner, Chilewich designs and produces a growing range of textiles. The collection is suitable for covering floors and walls, as well as windows and furniture in hotels, corporate offices, spas, restaurants and private residences. The firm’s ongoing innovations in material development provide functional design solutions that are both modern...

Open the catalog to page 2
Contract Catalog Volume 1 2017-2018 - 3

Plynyl W2W Flooring Plynyl is the name given to our flooring products when we first introduced them in 2001. And W2W is our abbreviated way of saying “wall to wall”, which is made in rolls by bonding our textiles to a soft, resilient cushion. Plynyl W2W Flooring in Pebble Bouclé. Plynyl Tile Flooring Custom Floor Mats Modular 18" (45.7cm) squares or 6" x 36" Rectangle Planks (15.2 x 91.4cm) for any application where a heavy duty floor covering is required. Chilewich signature woven textiles are bonded to either BioFelt® - an innovative felt backing system - or to a vinyl backing system. The...

Open the catalog to page 3
Contract Catalog Volume 1 2017-2018 - 4

PLYNYL® SQUARE TILE FLOORING PLANK TILE FLOORING FLOOR MATS One of the oldest and simplest of weaving constructions, our four over four Basketweave has become our most important vehicle for expressing our unique color point of view. From deep earth tones to shades of metal to our own personal interpretation of brights, our signature Basketweave continues to be the foundation for our expanding collection of textures. p ■ ■ m l i '■ TTT-* 4 * * i «•i fc» i • 4 ■ ■ ■ ■ ti r-r-r-i + *• * t IP*r« P Pi * « f. ■ * * * mIBm * r r t Opposite: Plynyl® Square Tiles in Marble Basketweave. Bellini...

Open the catalog to page 4
Contract Catalog Volume 1 2017-2018 - 5

PLYNYL® SQUARE TILE FLOORING PLYNYL® PLANK TILE FLOORING PLYNYL® W2W FLOORING CUSTOM FLOOR MATS Brushed Copper Galvanized Steel Mineral Blue TerraStrand® Chilewich|Sultan LLC has achieved a UL Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certification. Opposite: Plynyl® W2W Flooring in Galvanized Steel Basketweave. CHILEWICH CONTRACT

Open the catalog to page 5
Contract Catalog Volume 1 2017-2018 - 6

PLYNYL® SQUARE TILE FLOORING PLYNYL® PLANK TILE FLOORING PLYNYL® W2W FLOORING CUSTOM FLOOR MATS Among all of our weaves, Bouclé most resembles a tweed texture one might find in a closet among sweaters, scarves or jackets. The colors for Bouclé are thoughtfully chosen to accentuate its intricate construction and provide a dimensional, rich, tactile texture. TerraStrand® Chilewich|Sultan LLC has achieved a UL Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certification. Opposite: Plynyl® Square Tiles in Pebble Bouclé. Side tables: ABC Home. Above: Plynyl® Custom Floor Mat in Black + White Bouclé....

Open the catalog to page 6
Contract Catalog Volume 1 2017-2018 - 7

PLYNYL® SQUARE TILE FLOORING PLYNYL® PLANK TILE FLOORING PLYNYL® W2W FLOORING CUSTOM FLOOR MATS TerraStrand® Chilewich|Sultan LLC has achieved a UL Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certification. Opposite: Plynyl® Square Tiles in assorted Bouclé. CHILEWICH CONTRA

Open the catalog to page 7
Contract Catalog Volume 1 2017-2018 - 8

PLYNYL® SQUARE TILE FLOORING PLYNYL® PLANK TILE FLOORING PLYNYL® W2W FLOORING CUSTOM FLOOR MATS Dark Brown Deep Grey We took a leap naming our Ikat after one of the oldest known textiles of the world. The similarity is in the important role yarns play in both traditional ikats and our Ikats. Colors appear to vanish and then reappear in our Ikat design, which is a result of carefully chosen contrasting colors in our bi-color yarns. TerraStrand® Chilewich|Sultan LLC has achieved a UL Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certification. Opposite: Plynyl® Custom Floor Mat in White/Silver...

Open the catalog to page 8
Contract Catalog Volume 1 2017-2018 - 9

El EtHitElnUIRJ KUHrlSHIilEi :: i: ::»;; ‘■'■f’riH W5tK;j;3^ 53 lirlrift f 313 HI IE EE Vi \] Illiilil A unique feature of this bold pattern is that aligning the seams is not necessary. The Plaid collection uses a rotation of fourteen different colors in solid and bi-color yarns, so combining it with different materials and finishes such as wood, metal and ceramic is seamless and simple. The weave boasts versatility as it works in any space from a convention hall to a conference room to providing a homey accent in a hospital waiting area and so much in between. TerraStrand...

Open the catalog to page 9
Contract Catalog Volume 1 2017-2018 - 10

PLYNYL® SQUARE TILE FLOORING PLYNYL' PLANK TILE FLOORING PLYNYL' W2W FLOORING CUSTOM FLOOR MATS [ t J* f Ulf riff iffJlhtWtr* i^^UIVj¥Vsn-niirnimliifiip vhv» ' t f frt r r ff.rf AAn .r f Pf tfir fPf r t f r r r p r t f r 111 •'«'«fcVfc %‘vtyip’fc l fe »»»/>>>>>»>»» h»»» ^}»>)»)»»> »>»»»»»)»»»-)»»)»>;•»)»»»» >»»»»»»»»»| »»»>»>»»»)>»» Reed' As a reinterpretation of our original Bamboo weave, Reed offers increased durability across all applications. This hardworking weave has a natural feel that will complement and enhance a wide range of interiors, from traditional to contemporary...

Open the catalog to page 10
Contract Catalog Volume 1 2017-2018 - 11

PLYNYL® SQUARE TILE FLOORING PLYNYL® PLANK TILE FLOORING PLYNYL® W2W FLOORING CUSTOM FLOOR MATS Rib Weave is a chunky, textural weave of flat, dry colors that has a surprisingly natural feel for a synthetic material. TerraStrand® Chilewich|Sultan LLC has achieved a UL Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certification. Opposite: Plynyl® Plank Tiles in Lead Rib Weave. Bolle table: West|NYC Home. Above: Plynyl® W2W Flooring in Black Rib Weave. CHILEWICH CONTRACT

Open the catalog to page 11

All Chilewich Sultan LLC catalogs and technical brochures

1. Upholstery

6 Pages

2. 2018 LOOK BOOK

35 Pages

Archived catalogs