Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016
62Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016 - 2

In 2000, Sandy Chilewich introduced her signature woven vinyl fabrics to the market with a collection of placemats and floor mats. Joe Sultan, her husband and an architect, could see the potential for this material for commercial applications and joined her in 2001 to launch Plynyl® woven vinyl flooring. Always focusing on the beauty and utility of the woven fabric, Chilewich has expanded their product offerings to include textiles for the wall, window and upholstery, thus giving designers freedom to use them in unexpected combinations and applications. Made in the USA and distributed...

Open the catalog to page 2
Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016 - 3

PLYNYL® TILE FLOORING PLYNYL® W2W FLOORING/ CUSTOM FLOOR MATS WALL TEXTILES Plynyl Tile Flooring ® WINDOW COVERINGS UPHOLSTERY FABRIC Modular 18" (45.7cm) squares or 6" x 36" rectangle planks (15.2 x 91.4 cm) for any application where a heavy duty floor covering is required. We make our tile by bonding our signature woven textiles to either BioFelt®, an innovative backing system, or to a vinyl tile backing system. In conjunction with the new TerraStrand® fabrics, the recycled content of BioFelt® tiles now exceeds 55%. They can be installed with adhesives or with VELCRO® Brand Hook Squares,...

Open the catalog to page 3
Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016 - 4

Plynyl® was the name given to our flooring products when we first introduced them in 2001. And W2W is our abbreviated way of saying “wall to wall”, which is made in rolls by bonding our textiles to a soft, resilient polyurethane cushion. The cushion contains post-consumer recycled content. Please visit www.chilewichcontract.com for weaves, colors and technical information. PLYNYL® W2W fut le nom donné à nos sols lors de leur lancement en 2001. W2W est l’abréviation pour « mur à mur » (wall to wall en anglais) pour la version en rouleau de notre produit. Le tissé est associé à une sous...

Open the catalog to page 4
Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016 - 5

Custom Floor Mats Custom floor mats can be fabricated out of any Plynyl® W2W style either without edge binding or with a unique to Chilewich self-bound edge, made by folding the face fabric over the edge of the mat and sewing to provide a clean, finished edge. Please visit www.chilewichcontract.com for weaves, colors and technical information. LES TAPIS SUR MESURE sont manufacturés avec les versions rouleaux de nos sols. Ces tapis peuvent être proposés sans finitions ou avec un surjet, constitué d’un revers cousu. MASSGEFERTIGTE TEPPICHE können aus jedem gewünschten Plynyl®-W2W-Design...

Open the catalog to page 5
Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016 - 6

Wall Textiles Durable and tough, our textiles offer designers a new way to imagine vertical surfaces and are unique in being able to coordinate and match our floor coverings. Chilewich’s Wall Textiles have been used extensively by designers for hospitality and condominium properties to distinguish them from other designers, and to provide their clients with an easy-to-maintain wall treatment. Please visit www.chilewichcontract.com for weaves, colors and technical information. DÉCOR DE FENÊTRES textiles sont résistants et offrent aux concepteurs d’intérieurs, une nouvelle façon d’imaginer...

Open the catalog to page 6
Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016 - 7

Window Coverings Upholstery Fabric Chilewich’s collection of textiles is used for roller shades and panel systems in both residential and commercial settings. Our collection of weaves and colors enhances windows, unlike any other material, by their shimmering qualities and reflection of light. Chilewich upholstery fabrics are designed to provide elasticity, strength and ease of maintenance. Used for seating or panels, these fabrics add color and texture through their bold weave construction. Please visit www.chilewichcontract.com for weaves, colors and technical information. Please visit...

Open the catalog to page 7
Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016 - 8

certain applications? OUR FABRICS ARE DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED SPECIFICALLY FOR THEIR INTENDED APPLICATIONS. Flooring, upholstery, window coverings and wall textiles all have specific performance requirements and manufacturing considerations. We address these diverse requirements with unique yarns, which do not change the appearance, but yield the needed product characteristics. For example, our upholstery fabrics must stretch and recover, while flooring must be dimensionally stable and durable. We have engineered two different fiber contents to meet each of these requirements, while...

Open the catalog to page 8
Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016 - 9

MINI BASKETWEAVE WALL TEXTILES WINDOW COVERINGS UPHOLSTERY FABRIC OPPOSITE: CUSTOM FLOOR MATS IN SANDSTONE MINI BASKETWEAVE. FURNITURE CREDITS: ALGUE SCREEN AND SIDE TABLE BY RONAN & ERWAN BOUROULLEC: VITRA. CHrLEWKTH] COIiTliAC? ■ j'j.f'i j Lc.UKkki.ui iii.i i. m>i lit.in. ni i.i. i i ML Lii L.I ill ill l i -ii i«t ii

Open the catalog to page 9
Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016 - 10

MINI BASKETWEAVE WALL TEXTILES WINDOW COVERINGS UPHOLSTERY FABRIC WALL TEXTILES WINDOW COVERINGS UPHOLSTERY FABRIC

Open the catalog to page 10
Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016 - 11

WALL TEXTILES WINDOW COVERINGS UPHOLSTERY FABRIC PLYNYL" TILE FLOORING CUSTOM FLOOR MATS WALL TEXTILES ri i ,r-ilji ■ iiii ii'Tii Ir illiiii . . . • fi"«af- r^if"^fit^i fLiffM^H Hit|l ih f 7»1 aijlillf^d ii|~ ■ ilia1 i: .'iyftli J^TillllftTmgl IISMB IJ !mr^paiJliCN|»tf I fT^ftli jrHftlJftj^ftUjft^^FIi'llrTal ■ ■ ■ | ;ii~jftj If- 1 i I|-I.ft||ll ay i j tlir ■! ftullynjSJjBniS ftjr fil I ri ftl iftt.ft:i ftUji iftJiiiiiiill i> i a ■ lift ri'il litnr

Open the catalog to page 11
Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016 - 12

PLYNYL® TILE FLOORING CUSTOM FLOOR MATS WALL TEXTILES pJ'.Hrtu.hn ff,r ufliff f J tifw lit* ftj-fJvJr 'J i yr\n iwi ijrsfjwji JViTJ"J»UTjyjp. if\jv JW PLYNYL® TILE FLOORING CUSTOM FLOOR MATS WALL TEXTILES

Open the catalog to page 12
Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016 - 13

Ice WALL TEXTILES WINDOW COVERINGS UPHOLSTERY FABRIC OPPOSITE: WINDOW COVERINGS IN ICE BASKETWEAVE. CHILEWICH CONTRACT

Open the catalog to page 13
Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016 - 14

PLYNYL® TILE FLOORING CUSTOM FLOOR MATS WALL TEXTILES ■ ■<•■«»«*«■•■•*«■!! i^iJjflj'jfni'J a ■ *■■■«»■«■

Open the catalog to page 14
Chilewich- Contract Catalogue 2015-2016 - 15

PLYNYL® TILE FLOORING CUSTOM FLOOR MATS WALL TEXTILES '■"HUlVHl.uiK VtililitiiLiiVkttk'iltVklU'taktlYWVW ^f**^T/-^^-fr-fJ,-/XJ^.",k^rf/xfj'/I^JJJJ-r-Tjyj^tr'rfrfffw FFP##P^1..._. * * AAVUT. A,^I*L.H*HI^W tm'iiL *. LIT.-L--T.XI. . L WALL TEXTILES WINDOW COVERINGS UPHOLSTERY FABRIC

Open the catalog to page 15

All Chilewich Sultan LLC catalogs and technical brochures

1. Upholstery

6 Pages

2. 2018 LOOK BOOK

35 Pages

Archived catalogs