Chilewich Contract 2013
25Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Chilewich Contract 2013 - 1

PLYNYL ® TILE FLOOR I NG CU STOM FLOOR MATS WALL TEXTILES PO RT FOLIO 4 2 - 4 5 EN VI RONMENTA L D EVE LOPMENTS 4 6 - 4 7

Open the catalog to page 1
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 2

In 2000, Sandy Chilewich introduced her signature woven vinyl fabrics to the market with a collection of placemats and floor mats. Joe Sultan, her husband and an architect by trade, could see the potential for this material and joined her in 2001 to launch Plynyl® woven vinyl flooring. Always focusing on the beauty and utility of the woven fabric, Chilewich has expanded their product offerings to include textiles for the wall, window and upholstery, thus giving designers freedom to use them in unexpected combinations and applications. Made in the USA and distributed globally, Chilewich...

Open the catalog to page 2
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 3

PLYNYL® TI LE FLOORI NG Modular 18" (45.7cm) squares for any application where a heavy duty floor covering is required. We make our tile by bonding our signature woven textiles to either BioFelt™, an innovative new backing system, or to a vinyl tile backing system. In conjunction with the new TerraStrand™ fabrics, the recycled content of BioFelt™ tiles now exceeds 55%. They can be installed with adhesives or with VELCRO® Brand Hook Squares, a dry installation system that can be removed without a trace. Chilewich has been granted US Patent #US 7,326,661 B2 for the tile’s innovative...

Open the catalog to page 3
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 4

Custom Floor Mats Wall Textiles CUSTOM FLOOR MATS can be fabricated out of any Plynyl® w2w style. Custom Mats can be fabricated without edge binding or with a unique to Chilewich self-bound edge, made by folding the face fabric over the edge of the mat and sewing to provide a clean, finished edge. WALL TEXTILES Durable and tough, our textiles offer designers a new way to imagine vertical surfaces and are unique in being able to coordinate and match our floor coverings. Chilewich’s Wall Textiles have been used extensively by designers for hospitality and condominium properties to distinguish...

Open the catalog to page 4
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 5

Window Coverings Upholstery Fabric WINDOW COVERINGS Chilewich’s collection of textiles is used for roller shades and panel systems in both residential and commercial settings. Our collection of weaves and colors enhances windows, unlike any other material, by their shimmering qualities and reflection of light. Select weaves only. UPHOLSTERY FABRIC Chilewich upholstery fabrics are designed to provide elasticity, strength and ease of maintenance. Used for seating or panels, these fabrics add color and texture through their bold weave construction. Please visit www.chilewichcontract.com for...

Open the catalog to page 5
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 6

PLYNYL® TILE PLYNYL® W2W / CUSTOM FLOOR MATS WALL TEXTILES OPPOSITE: CUSTOM FLOOR MAT IN BLACK + WHITE BOUCLÉ. CHAIR: ABC HOME.

Open the catalog to page 6
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 7

PLYNYL® TILE PLYNYL® W2W / CUSTOM FLOOR MATS WALL TEXTILES OPPOSITE: TILES IN TURQUOISE, MÉLANGE, ORANGE, PINK AND CITRON BOUCLÉ.

Open the catalog to page 7
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 8

OPPOSITE CUSTOM FLOOR MAT IN CARBON BASKI WEAVE BERTOIA BENCH l\H"l I STUDIO CHILEWICH CONTRACT

Open the catalog to page 8
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 9

i>jiruti. wiit^t-n.- ii-.. ;u=^«,=igii CTT^H errs!.?- aiciTCM3rreic"Frj. .777.7jcnst jr-p ac^UTBjLCTJi^ J~njit. , gsaL GRASS GREEN

Open the catalog to page 9
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 10

OPPOSITE: CUSTOM FLOOR MATS IN LATTE, EARTH AND CARAMEL BASKETWEAVE PLYNYL® TILE CUSTOM FLOOR MATS WALL TEXTILES UPHOLSTERY FABRIC

Open the catalog to page 10
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 11

UPHOLSTERY FABRIC Mini Basketweave" OPPOSITE: WALL TEXTILES IN TURQUOISE MINI PASKETWEAVE CHILEWICH CONTRACT

Open the catalog to page 11
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 12

Mini Basketweave™ DARK WALNUT LIGHT GREY WALL TEXTILES UPHOLSTERY FABRIC WINDOW COVERINGS OPPOSITE: UPHOLSTERY FABRIC IN BLACK + WHITE MINI BASKETWEAVE. CUSTOM CHAIR: SIT AND READ.

Open the catalog to page 12
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 13

OPPOSITE: UPHOLSTERED BANQUETTE IN SMOKE BAMBOO. JPHOLSTERED 1 N HONS IN ASSORTED RAMP' OS AND BASKETVVI AVI

Open the catalog to page 13
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 14

■■PPII ' P H P P P'P F | I I'P ■IPPHPHFPIJ ' I I I I P I J I J I I I I I r I I I I l I J I J (JlJldJPFIF LAWN GREEN

Open the catalog to page 14
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 15

jjjj'j-jfjjjjJSjj-ryjj-j-j-j-J-TJ-J-rJV.rj^rj-r-TifJ-JiJ'.rr.i-.rTj'i iiniiriiiirnH'

Open the catalog to page 15
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 16

DARK BROWN PLYNYL® TILE PLYNYL® W2W / CUSTOM FLOOR MATS WALL TEXTILES DEEP GREY OPPOSITE: WALL TEXTILES,TILES AND W2W IN DEEP GREY IKAT. LEAF LOUNGER BY LIEVOR TILES, ALTHERR, MOLINA: SUITE NY.

Open the catalog to page 16
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 17

VINTAGE GREY PLYNYL® TILE PLYNYL® W2W / CUSTOM FLOOR MATS WALL TEXTILES OPPOSITE: TILES IN RUSSET LOUNGE. BENCH: TOM DIXON.

Open the catalog to page 17
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 18

WALL TEXTILES DARK INDIGO OPPOSITE: WALL TEXTILES IN MIDNIGHT KONO. SAARINEN SIDE TABLE: KNOLL STUDIO. STANDING LAMP: DAVID WEEKS. LC5 SOFA DESIGNED BY LE CORBUSIER®: CASSINA USA.

Open the catalog to page 18
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 19

CITRUS ORANGE WINDOW COVERINGS OPPOSITE: WINDOW PANEL IN CAVIAR LATTICE.

Open the catalog to page 19
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 20

WINDOW COVERINGS OPPOSITE: WINDOW COVERINGS IN BLACK AND ALABASTER GRID, AND BLACK + WHITE MINI BASKETWEAVE. CHAIR: TOM DIXON.

Open the catalog to page 20
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 21

Chain Weave™ WALL TEXTILES WALL TEXTILES IN MINERAL, BLACK AND TOPAZ FROST. WALL TEXTILES WALL TEXTILES IN PEWTER CHAIN WEAVE. PHILLIPE STARCK HUDSON CHAIR BY EMECO: DWR.

Open the catalog to page 21
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 22

VISIT CHILEWICHCONTRACT.COM FOR ADDITIONAL IMAGES. VISIT CHILEWICHCONTRACT.COM FOR ADDITIONAL IMAGES. Comfersa, Madrid, Spain Seyfarth Shaw, Chicago IL Skanska, Helsinki, Finland Vigo, Athens, Greece Auberge Du Soleil, Rutherford CA Devon Energy, Houston TX Northrop Grumman, Redondo Beach CA Southern California Edison, Rosemead CA Vittoria Insurance, Rome, Italy Armani Hotel Burj Khalifa, Dubai, UAE O.C. Resort, Palm Beach FL Education Alliance, New York NY AT&T, Dallas TX American Health Management, Perth Amboy NJ American Planning Association, Chicago IL Oficinas Ergon, Madrid, Spain El...

Open the catalog to page 22
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 23

VISIT CHILEWICHCONTRACT.COM FOR ADDITIONAL IMAGES. VISIT CHILEWICHCONTRACT.COM FOR ADDITIONAL IMAGES. Hyatt Restaurant, Key West FL Biosca, Barcelona, Spain Disney Aulani Resort and Spa, Kapolei HI Lexington House Hotel, New York NY CBI Showroom, Newport Beach CA Edition Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey Lodge of the Four Seasons, Lake of the Ozarks, St. Louis MO Encanterra Club House, Queen Creek AZ Fashion Show Mall, Las Vegas NV Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, St. Louis MO Longchamp, various locations worldwide Monkeypod Kitchen, Wailea Maui HI Nikki Beach, Tropicana Hotel and Resort, Las Vegas NV...

Open the catalog to page 23
Chilewich Contract 2013 - 24

Environmental Developments Chilewich is continuously improving our products and how they are made. We are constantly looking at new chemistries and technology to make them more sustainable. We challenge ourselves and our suppliers to keep pace with the change that is expected of us by the design community. TERRASTRAND™ PHTHALATEFREE FABRICS INTRODUCED BIOFELT™ TILE BACKING SYSTEM INTRODUCED MICROBAN INTRODUCED GREENGUARD® CERTIFICATION SECURED FOR OUR FABRICS GREEN LABEL PLUS™ CERTIFICATION SECURED FOR OUR FLOORING ENVIRONMENTAL DEVELOPMENTS (FRANÇAIS) UMWELTGERECHTE ENTWICKLUNGEN (DEUTSCH)...

Open the catalog to page 24

All Chilewich Sultan LLC catalogs and technical brochures

1. Upholstery

6 Pages

2. 2018 LOOK BOOK

35 Pages

Archived catalogs