Catalog excerpts

SMART COLLECTION - March 2013 - 1

Smart Collection March 2013

Open the catalog to page 1
SMART COLLECTION - March 2013 - 2

Intelligence applied to the condensing technology

Open the catalog to page 2
SMART COLLECTION - March 2013 - 3

Gas wall hung boilers 15 Gas floor standing boilers 19 High efficiency condensing systems - commercial applications 20 Wireless and M-BUS built-in heat boxes 22 Company Profile BAXI S.p.A., has a proud tradition of developing and producing boilers and heating systems to the highest technological standards. For over 30 years BAXI S.p.A. has provided a wide range of cutting-edge solutions, anticipating market evoluti and paying attention to customer needs.

Open the catalog to page 3
SMART COLLECTION - March 2013 - 4

Gas condensing boilers Maximum heating heat output kW Combi Luna Platinum 24 Luna Platinum 1.24 + Combi Luna Duo-tec 1.24 + Combi Luna Duo-tec 1.28 + Combi Combi with storage Nuvola Duo-tec 16 Combi with storage and solar integration Luna3 Comfort HT Solar 120 Heating only with floor standing cylinder Luna Platinum/ Duo-tec 1.12 + Combi Luna Platinum 1.18 + Combi Luna Platinum 1.32 + Combi Heating only Luna Platinum 1.12 Maximum heating heat output kW

Open the catalog to page 4
SMART COLLECTION - March 2013 - 5

Hybrid systems Maximum heat output kW Luna Platinum CSI-i 633 (1 HT+2 LT) Luna Platinum CSI-i 633 (1 HT+1 LT) Luna Platinum CSI-i: Luna Platinum CSI-i 633 (2 LT) PBM-i 6 Condensing boiler Luna Platinum 33 kW Luna Platinum CSI-i 633 (1 DHT) Integrated puffer 300 l Luna Platinum CSI-i 1033 (1 HT+2 LT) Air to water monobloc inverter heat pump 6 or 10 kW Luna Platinum CSI-i 1033 (1 HT+1 LT) Luna Platinum CSI-i 1033 (2 LT) PBM-i 10 Luna Platinum CSI-i 1033 (1 DHT) Condensing boiler Air to water monobloc inverter heat pump PBM-i 6 System manager Remote control

Open the catalog to page 5
SMART COLLECTION - March 2013 - 6

Gas wall hung boilers Maximum heat output kW Fanned flue / Open flue Fanned flue / Open flue Fanned flue / Open flue Fanned flue / Open flue Combi with micro-storage Combi with storage Heating only with floor standing cylinder Ecofour 1.14F/1.14 Fourtech 1.14F/1.14 + UB - UB INOX (80/120 l) Ecofour 1.24F/1.24 Fourtech 1.24F/1.24 + UB - UB INOX (80/120 l) Combi for outdoor installation Heating only Maximum heat output kW Fanned flue / Open flue Fanned flue / Open flue Fanned flue / Open flue Fanned flue / Open flue

Open the catalog to page 6
SMART COLLECTION - March 2013 - 7

Low NOx gas wall hung boilers 24 Maximum heat output kW Open flue Fanned flue / Open flue Fanned flue Heating only with floor standing cylinder Heating only Gas floor standing boilers Maximum heat output kW Heating only* Open flue Fanned flue/ Open flue Fanned flue/ Open flue Open flue Open flue Open flue Open flue Open flue Open flue Slim 1.230 Fi Slim 1.300 Fi Slim 1.230 i Slim 1.300 i Slim 1.230 FiN Slim 1.300 FiN Slim 1.230 iN Slim 1.300 iN Combi with storage Slim 2.230 i *Connection to an indirect cylinder (Slim UB-UB INOX 80/120 l) for DHW production option 7

Open the catalog to page 7
SMART COLLECTION - March 2013 - 8

High efficiency condensing systems - commercial applications Maximum heating heat output kW Heating only Maximum heating heat output kW Heating only Maximum heating heat output kW Heating only Wireless and M-BUS built-in heat boxes Without pump (mixing valve) Heating only Luna SAT RC - Luna SAT RC-MB Luna SAT R/1 - Luna SAT R/1-MB Luna SAT RH - Luna SAT RH-MB Luna SAT RH1 - Luna SAT RH1-MB Luna SAT RHG1 - Luna SAT RHG1-MB With pump Luna SAT RP/1 - Luna SAT RP/1-MB Luna SAT RPH - Luna SAT RPH-MB Luna SAT RPB - Luna RPB-MB Luna SAT RPE - Luna SAT RPE-MB Luna SAT RPEH - Luna SAT RPEH-MB Luna...

Open the catalog to page 8
SMART COLLECTION - March 2013 - 9

Solar systems Gross surface Forced draft installation Natural draft installation Referred to a single tube Indirect cylinders Cylinder capacity (l) UBSS 260 SC (stainless steel) UBSS 250 DC UBVT 300 DC UBVT 400 DC UBVT 500 DC (stainless steel) Solar control and circulation group integrated UB 200 Solar Heating circuit solar integration UBPU 500 SC UBPU 800 SC

Open the catalog to page 9
SMART COLLECTION - March 2013 - 10

Gas storage water heaters Litres With storage New electric water heaters Litres Under sink

Open the catalog to page 10
SMART COLLECTION - March 2013 - 11

It’s called Think! The revolutionary smart system developed for the new range of Baxi condensing boilers. Luna Platinum • Removable control panel for wall-hung installation with wide text display, regulation knob, menu selection buttons and back-lighting; supplied with the boiler • Wide modulation ratio up to 1÷10: better efficiency thanks to reduced switch-on/switch-off of the boiler • Gas Adaptive Control (GAC) system: combustion automatic control to maintain constantly the highest level of efficiency • Integrated control of a solar system • Complete soundproofing of the generator • Full...

Open the catalog to page 11
SMART COLLECTION - March 2013 - 12

Gas condensing boilers Luna Duo-tec • Digital control panel with back-lighted LCD display • Wide modulation ratio up to 1÷7: better efficiency thanks to reduced switch-on/switch-off of the boiler • Gas Adaptive Control (GAC) system: combustion automatic control to maintain constantly the highest level of efficiency • Modulating circulating pump • Complete soundproofing of the generator • Frontal access for advanced diagnostics • Integration with solar system option Combi Maximun DHW heat input Maximum heating heat input Range of DHW heat output Range of heating heat output 80/60°C Energetic...

Open the catalog to page 12
SMART COLLECTION - March 2013 - 13

Gas condensing boilers Duo-tec Compact • Digital control panel with back-lighted wide LCD display • Wide modulation ratio up to 1÷7: better efficiency thanks to reduced switch-on/switch-off of the boiler • Ultra compact dimensions (700x400x299 mm) • Gas Adaptive Control (GAC) system: combustion automatic control to maintain constantly the highest level of efficiency • Modulating circulating pump • Complete soundproofing of the generator Maximun DHW heat input Maximum heating heat input Range of DHW heat output Range of heating heat output 80/60°C Energetic efficiency (92/42/CEE) DHW...

Open the catalog to page 13
SMART COLLECTION - March 2013 - 14

Hybrid systems Luna Platinum CSI-i Luna Platinum CSI-i is the new compact hybrid system (including a condensing boiler, an air to water monobloc heat pump and a 300 l puffer) as it integrates, in the complete version, all the devices for the hydraulic and electronic management of a solar system, of an heat pump, of mixed zones, 2 low temperature zones (LT) (independent) and 1 high temperature zone (HT). To meet different installation needs Luna Platinum CSI-i has been developed in 4 solutions: • Luna Platinum CSI-i 1HT+2 LT, solar management • Luna Platinum CSI-i 1 HT+ 1 LT, solar...

Open the catalog to page 14

All BAXI catalogs and technical brochures

1. Auriga

8 Pages

2. Luna Air

8 Pages

3. Power HT+

48 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. DOMESTIC RANGE

92 Pages

2. MAIN5