COURBES Pages 114 & 116
3Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

COURBES Pages 114 & 116 - 1

This superposed fixture for interior use only is composed of one or two tube-shaped 90° bends with a 40mm diameter. They can each independently rotate 350° around their axes, depending on the model. Courbes is made of stainless steel and aluminium. This fixture is equipped with a high quality powerled with the best binnings 2.5 watt 700 mA Powerled in warm or cold white, and is even available with RGB technology. The different lenses that can be used on this fixture, provide a narrow, medium or wide beam light distribution. The Courbes are available in brushed stainless steel, Matt White and Matt Black Textured. The converter is built into the fixture, except for the RGB version.

Open the catalog to page 1
COURBES Pages 114 & 116 - 2

Control gear monochr. Excl. converter I excl. RGB controller Stainless steel + aluminium Brushed stainless steel I Matt White Textured I Matt Black Textured Excl. converter I excl. RGB controller Stainless steel + aluminium Brushed stainless steel I Matt White Textured I Matt Black Textured BEAM ANGLE WH = Matt White Textured BL = Matt Black Textured (Matt White Textured) SW = Super Warm White (RGB only medium & large beam) (wide beam) Indoor • Courbes uno • 2,5W Powerled • medium beam • Matt White Textured • Warm white (Warm White)

Open the catalog to page 2

All 100% LIGHT bvba catalogs and technical brochures

1. ABOUT US...

116 Pages

2. L-SCOUT

5 Pages

3. ZAZOO

5 Pages

4. MENTO

3 Pages

5. TUBITO

3 Pages